free website stats program Can't remember the wreck | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Can't remember the wreck

Will just a quick update after surgery. Doc says all went well 6 weeks of recovery then some rehab time and i should be good as new. I want to thank everyone for all their comforting advice and support. I thank you again especially for your urging to be understanding and patient with my wife and her feelings. She is the most important player in this and she does understand my desire to keep riding. I don't know if she will ever be okay with me riding again but i do know she is trying. She is lets say aware i am working with the insurance trying to keep them from totaling my bike. Frame and motor fine mostly comedic damage. Can you believe $10,000 racked up on things like front fork, handlebars, lights, front fender repaint gas tank and rear fender. Lots of chrome bling that needs replaced sometime but i can live with some of that for now. Enough about all this, now let talk about how Sturgis went this year. Anyone have story's they can share?

Back