free website stats program Candy Store | Harley Davidson Forums

Candy Store

joel

Man I'm getting excited, wife and I went to the candy store a few weeks ago just to look. We have been wanting to get back on a Roadking Classic for a long time. But no one has the color we want, Deep Turquoise / Antique White. Dealer said they could get it as long as we put a deposit down, I asked what dealer had it so we could see it first, couse you know, you have to see it befor you buy, maybe up close it won't look good, told the dealer we are going to a far away dealer becouse they have 1, boy did that get them dealing, before we knew it we had 3 dealers competing for the sell, in the end we bought close to home and found out there is better than msrp, We were able to make a deal that is less than what we paid for the03 RKC 5 yrs ago and we have abs, security, abd smooth laced wheels

Last edited:
We kept the ultra, somthing I was told long ago, never give up your tools or your toys. So come spring time the wifes lawn mower and the rest of the garden stuff will need to move out of the garage and into a shed.:newsmile029:

We kept the ultra, somthing I was told long ago, never give up your tools or your toys. So come spring time the wifes lawn mower and the rest of the garden stuff will need to move out of the garage and into a shed.:newsmile029:

" -- Never give up your tools or your toys"...good words of wisdom that one...hope my gal heard the same ones too...! :bigsmiley12:

My situation was a little different, I had to have space in our shed before I could get the approval of the missus for my HD...(actually to make room for her scoot as well)... :D

thanks for the responce, fells good to share the news, when the bike comes in i post a picture, by the way hobbit i see your missing an 05 and 07,

Well it's Jan. :small3d009: 2, 09 and factory said the bike was to be shipped today, called the dealer and asked if I could be there when bike comes out of the box, they said no problem, and with our weather the way it has been here in Wa. St. they will deliver it.

I had 2 pre-unit Trumpets and 2 units...love them bikes...

Does my '98 Daytona qualify?No?Well,my Dad had a TR6 650 which was a unit construction.We pulled it apart and did a rebuild from the bottom up.It was sooo beautifully smooth after that---------------for the first 100 miles.Then it was back to a 360 degree twin.Four speed gearbox,chain primary drive,oil leaks,noisy engine with pushrods...Sound familiar?

in 74 I build a 61 TR6 on a rigid but traded it for a 67 Bonne before I completed it...that Bonne would stand straight up...

Yeah,i like those Bonnies too!(maybe not a rigid,though)The 650cc versions are far better than those later 750 models.They were just trading in on an old revered name,plus they were ugly.A T120 is a thing of absolute beauty,whereas a T140 is a piece of crap.I could buy one right now for between $5500 to $7000.Problem is,and there's 2 of them:i've got no room for anymore bikes; and a new non Motorcycling wife.
Life is a helluva paradox.Like a lot of others,i'm at a point where i have more money to spend on me,but less time and permission to play with what i spend it on.

Back