free website stats program Candy Red Sunglo?? | Harley Davidson Forums

Candy Red Sunglo??

14U24ME

I'm getting back on a Harley after 14 year's without one..I am getting a new 2008 Fat Boy ..but my Dealer doesn't have any and will have to bring one in from another Dealer,and the closest dealer is 200 miles away and only has a Peace Officer Special..and I have to decide on color by the end of this week.. so I kind of like the Candy Red Sunglo but have only seen it in pictures and not in real life..and the pictures on Harleys site are not very good at all..

I have 2 colors I like Black and Red..I know you can't got wrong with Black but I was wondering What you guys that "LIKE" Red think of the Candy Red Sunglo on the Fat Boy?? to bright ?? not dark enough??

Also what do you guy's think of the Grafix on the 08 Fats..again on the Harley site they don't look too (EDITED) hot..but probably look better in Real life??

Thanxs!!

I have always been a big fatboy fan. Really, if you are going to go with a Harley over, say something like a Honda, then you really should get exactly what you want. Have your local shop get you something that has that color, even if it is another bike. They want to sell a bike, they will make it happen.

I have the candy red sunglo 08 Ultra. The pictures do not do this color justice at all. On the web site it just looks red, but in the sun, the metal flake really pops. There is even a huge differance between in the garage and out in the sun.
I can't take the credit on choosing the color. I was going to get pearl black, but my wife saw the color on a Fat boy, and fell in love with it.
See if your dealer has any style bike with the different colors. Seeing them in person makes a huge differance.

Good Luck and enjoy!

I think the red is a real good looking color, especially in the sun.

As far as the graphics, i'm not a real big fan of em on the 08' Fat Boy.

That color red is nice !I pass a 08 ultra on the way to work and the color pops in the sun!

Last edited by a moderator:
I own a 08 ULTRA that is candy red sunglow, I was actually about to order a firefighter cause I wanted RED and when he rolled it out in the sunlight I was sold and even more important my wife loved it .. The bike gets lots of attention everywhere we go Always gets comments about the color.The pinstipes change from navy blue to pink depending on the angle you look at it ...... I was afraid I would get tired of the red but one day I parked beside a firefighter ultra and I was convinced I did the right thing. BUT like someone else said GET WHAT YOU WANT by all means.........

Thanks for all the help guys.. my new 2008 Candy Red Sunglo Fat Boy will be here in 10 days..had to get a dealer transfer..Can't wait!!

Thanks again..

I had the same thoughts as you when I was trying to decide on a color...wanted something other than black because everyone seems to have that color and all are vehicles are black. Anyway, settled for red and couldn't have picked a better color...lots of comments...really shines in the sun...and looks great. It also looks is good color contrast with black leather bags and chrome...you won't regret your choice!!

Back