free website stats program Canadian insurance | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Canadian insurance

Well in good old Manitoba Canada we only have one option a goverment run Autopac insurance. My 06 Ultra Classic collision, fire and theft runs me $1400.00 a year. All I can say is I wish we had some competition with these clowns as they say we are still not paying our fair share of insurance premiums.

Add to that most of Canadians will only ride 4 - 5 months a year. I am lucky, I go to Florida for 41/2 months so I ride a lot
kemo

Add to that most of Canadians will only ride 4 - 5 months a year. I am lucky, I go to Florida for 41/2 months so I ride a lot
kemo

I do understand your weather is a bit more extreme than ours i tend to use 6 months for riding but did do 12 months up to a few years ago i always found riding on snow tiresome
My only visit to canada was to batus (british army training unit suffield) was there in sept to oct was up to 35c during the day and -15c at night

Brian

I live in Manitoba which has government insurance. $1400 per year full coverage,very little choice on what coverage to buy and an increase expected in the spring. grrrr

Back