free website stats program Canada Road Trip and Beyond | Harley Davidson Forums

Canada Road Trip and Beyond

1fastroadking

Two of us are planning a 7000 mile road trip this June from San Francisco via Vancouver then east to somewhere above the great lakes where we will turn south to Missouri then back home so I am looking for must see places along the route. Any and all suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

Banff, Jasper etc all in the same area of Alberta, Hyw 6 is a great ride out of Vernon, B.C. Okanogan Valley, enjoy your trip. don't fall asleep going across the plains. :D

Yup that pretty much sums it up what Lorne said, I live in Alberta and you may want head south from Calgary to kalispel Montana (nice riding through there) unless you like to go and see the dinosaurs.

If you go over as far as Sault St. Marie you can drop down and ride over the Macinaw bridge in Mich. Then work your way over to St. Louis to see the arch

The Hope Slide, Hell's Gate, Fraser Canyon etc. Almost anywhere in BC and Western Alberta. Jasper, Columbia Icefields, Lake Louise, Banff. There's soo many places on a big trip like that! I'm jealous!

Back