free website stats program Canada dealer technician search | Harley Davidson Forums

Canada dealer technician search

cbrahs

Hey guys,

I am in search of my cousin who moved to Canada a couple years ago. I am being told that he works at a Harley dealer and I have to be honest I am not sure what one and where he lives (other than Canada). Can any of you guys up there help me out? His name is Chad Terrell and if you run across him, let him know his cousin Chris Brahs is looking for him and would love to get in contact. We were pretty close growing up and we both joined the military and were in Korea together and lost touch after that (over 14 years ago). Thank you in advance if you run across him and if you could give him my email addy that would be great.

[Edit note by Speed]
email removed for privacy reason (protect you from spam activity)
(Click here to send PM to Chris)

thanks guys!

Chris

Thanks Dan. Just wished my Grandma could remember where he lives, that would narrow things down a bunch.

Hey guys,

I am in search of my cousin who moved to Canada a couple years ago. I am being told that he works at a Harley dealer and I have to be honest I am not sure what one and where he lives (other than Canada). Can any of you guys up there help me out? His name is Chad Terrell and if you run across him, let him know his cousin Chris Brahs is looking for him and would love to get in contact. We were pretty close growing up and we both joined the military and were in Korea together and lost touch after that (over 14 years ago). Thank you in advance if you run across him and if you could give him my email addy that would be great.

[Edit note by Speed]
email removed for privacy reason (protect you from spam activity)
(Click here to send PM to Chris)

thanks guys!

Chris

Dealer Webpage Listings - Harley Davidson Community

Back