free website stats program Can you say, pouring rain | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Can you say, pouring rain

I have a HD for good weather and a 1250 Suzuki Bandit for all year 'round. In the British Isles, if you were very against riding in the rain, then you wouldn't do much riding because in our climate it's usually either raining, has recently stopped raining or is due to start raining soon :lolrolling

Glad that you got home ok and a dirty bike can easily be cleaned. The most important thing is you're safe. I ride all year round and one night a week I commute about 20 miles from an airport on the motorway anytime from 10.30pm - midnight. In the winter it can be cold and wet and not a whole lot of fun. If it's snowing or freezing, I leave the bike at the airport and cough up for a taxi, but I've only had to do that once or twice in the past few years - I've been lucky. The airport commute is always on the Japanese bike - it's a brilliant tool. The HD is my fun machine.

Man.....I gess your good at riding in the rain....Thank you also,,,Im glad I made it to....:)...I bet its alot different and very nice where you live.. Its funny.....My riding temps are 50 to 90...so I gess Im a fair wether rider...... Ride Safe....Hay you guys in TX....I dont know how you can stand that kind of heat for that long........I bet you dont get much snow in the winter

Hey mat, we got caught in a thunder storm in Bingham last weekend, no fun. Pulled over for a few minutes and the rain let up a little. Continued down to Skowhegan and found bright sunny skies again!

Hey mat, we got caught in a thunder storm in Bingham last weekend, no fun. Pulled over for a few minutes and the rain let up a little. Continued down to Skowhegan and found bright sunny skies again!

Well I hope you were able to air dry.....,,,I dont like that soggy feeling I had.....Made me want to go out and get some rubber paints..:laugh..Kiding....I gess your not into the rain thing eather..

We have rain gear, stopped and put it on but I guess I stopped a little too late for the wife. She was already wet on her sportster but I was still fairly dry on the street glide. She wasn't happy with me for a bit.

Back