free website stats program Can the dealership recover missing pin without fob? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Can the dealership recover missing pin without fob?

345$ fot tssm, 82$ for new fob, 31$ for programming, and 100$ labor.

To be honest with you, if this happen to me, I would just install a TSM and be done with it. As far as stealing a bike, they are just going to pick it up and load it onto a truck. All your protecting with factory security is somebody hot wiring it and driving it away. A hidden kill switch can give you that kind of protection.
With bikes you have no protection unless you chain it to a fire hydrant. That pager system HD has is totally useless.

To be honest with you, if this happen to me, I would just install a TSM and be done with it. As far as stealing a bike, they are just going to pick it up and load it onto a truck. All your protecting with factory security is somebody hot wiring it and driving it away. A hidden kill switch can give you that kind of protection.
With bikes you have no protection unless you chain it to a fire hydrant. That pager system HD has is totally useless.

:small3d015:, the mechanic also suggest me the same.

This case may happen to any nubie who buying used HD without usermanual and knowledge of pin/fob like me.

Back