free website stats program Can I re-use my TFI | Harley Davidson Forums

Can I re-use my TFI

robermv32

I have a 2008 FXSTC that I've put 25,000 miles on. I'm thinking of moving into the Touring class and am looking at the 2010 Road King or Street Glide. My question is this. Can I transfer the TFI from my Softail Custom to either of these new bikes ?

I have a 2008 FXSTC that I've put 25,000 miles on. I'm thinking of moving into the Touring class and am looking at the 2010 Road King or Street Glide. My question is this. Can I transfer the TFI from my Softail Custom to either of these new bikes ?

Go to dobecks TFI site, dobeckperformance.com Look at the different models and see if the part numbers cross-reference.. that will tell you if you can or not.
website is open 24/7 /open hours m-f normal business times/ central time? montana.

signed....BUBBIE

see Bud White beat me to the punch

Your softail uses a 1250ST while the 2010 touring uses the 1254ST. Call Doebeck and speak to Chris. They have a program so you can update to the newer model for minimal cost.

877-764-3337

Go to dobecks TFI site, dobeckperformance.com Look at the different models and see if the part numbers cross-reference.. that will tell you if you can or not.
website is open 24/7 /open hours m-f normal business times/ central time? montana.

signed....BUBBIE

BUBBIE: Just so you know.....Montana is Mountain Time.:D

As far as Dobeck, as Glider says, they are the best. 1st class all the way and they will take care of you.:s

When I checked with Doebeck about it on mine he said all the units were the same, it's the connectors that are different. Call em.

BUBBIE: Just so you know.....Montana is Mountain Time.:D

As far as Dobeck, as Glider says, they are the best. 1st class all the way and they will take care of you.:s

Dittos on above!

I Knew that, just didn't come out the fingers.. Thanks WALL-"EYE"
Your a lot like like Glider "SEES ALL"

signed....BUBBIE

Back