free website stats program Can I complain....Ok thanks | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Can I complain....Ok thanks

I ride almost everyday here . I work split shift , 7am -3pm on monday , 3pm to 11 pm on tues and wed, 11pm to 7 am thur and fri . I ride my bike to work. yesterday it was mid 20's when i got off work . Lot of folks at work ride but it seems i'm the only fool still riding everyday lol

Hang in there buddy. Winter is pretty much here so that means spring is one season away. I know around here you can start getting out in March with an occasional nice day in Jan and Feb. I purchased a really nice Nelson Rigg Artic Riding Suit (non heated) for the price of a good rain suit that keeps me pretty warm at 35 degrees and up. Any colder than that and its too cold.:D

Eleven below zero here Monday. Warmed up to the low twenties on Tuesday, but the wind blew making it seem below zero.
I hate it. My wife and I made a commitment to ride at least once every month of the year but so far December is not cooperating.
I love HDTimeline, but it has an adverse affect on me. When I read about riding and bike tips and such I get a strong hankering to get out and RIDE. But single digit temps and icy roads make it impossible.
Maybe I need to join a quilting group or something to get me through winter....

Contact JoyFlying, she has info on a pretty roudy knitting group.:D

Back