free website stats program Can I complain....Ok thanks | Harley Davidson Forums

Can I complain....Ok thanks

mat 60

Ill be on my ride again in the spring and its going to be a long winter..One good thing is HDTALKING is the best and Im thankful to all of you that make this happten....Thanks....:)

Ill be on my ride again in the spring and its going to be a long winter..One good thing is HDTALKING is the best and Im thankful to all of you that make this happten....Thanks....:)

:p Complaint Department first floor room 101:p This is the best tool out there:s

Just be sure to get a comfy chair and a large pot of coffee for when your having a long stay at the computer reading the HD TALKING.....
And everything will be OK...:s

Although not much of the white stuff so far this year perhaps it will be here tomorrow
we have had a lot of wind max speed picked up on my weather station is 103.3 mph although it only records all the data at 30 min intervals so i do not know when that high wind was, most of the time it is between 35 and 40 mph and it has been like this a lot of the time for more than a week however cat who often stays outside most of the time will not go out which seems like a good plan to me

Brian

Thursday was a beautiful day for riding Mat alltho I spent my day watching the bikes ride by hanging from a bridge removing bolts in Auburn:D

Thursday was a beautiful day for riding Mat alltho I spent my day watching the bikes ride by hanging from a bridge removing bolts in Auburn:D

You wouldn't get me hanging off no bridge ,I hope:p..I did hang off roofs when I was young..The only thing hanging here is my belly over my belt.:laugh

Omaha had 1st snowfall yesterday so the long winter wait has begun. If it wasn't for HDTimeline & the great bunch here interacting...I'd go loco...:bigsmiley40:

Eleven below zero here Monday. Warmed up to the low twenties on Tuesday, but the wind blew making it seem below zero.
I hate it. My wife and I made a commitment to ride at least once every month of the year but so far December is not cooperating.
I love HDTimeline, but it has an adverse affect on me. When I read about riding and bike tips and such I get a strong hankering to get out and RIDE. But single digit temps and icy roads make it impossible.
Maybe I need to join a quilting group or something to get me through winter....

Back