free website stats program Can anyone tell Me? | Harley Davidson Forums

Can anyone tell Me?

Axeadent

Greetings Riders,

I am looking for a backrest for My 2004 RK Custom. I seen one another rider had that was adjustable from driver to passanger and I would love to get myself one of these. I have been looking for days doing searchs trying to find one but I have had no luck. If I remember correctly the brand was Jardin maybe? Is there anyone out there that can help Me by posting or sending Me a link to a website that I could find one of these? I would be most greatful!

Keep the Shiny Side Up!

Axe

There are two kinds of riders in the world...those that's been down...and those that are going down...

Wish i could help.. But.. so ill just halfto say.. hello & welcome......... :57:

Greetings Riders,

I am looking for a backrest for My 2004 RK Custom. I seen one another rider had that was adjustable from driver to passanger and I would love to get myself one of these. I have been looking for days doing searchs trying to find one but I have had no luck. If I remember correctly the brand was Jardin maybe? Is there anyone out there that can help Me by posting or sending Me a link to a website that I could find one of these? I would be most greatful!

Keep the Shiny Side Up!

Axe

There are two kinds of riders in the world...those that's been down...and those that are going down...

Have you checked ---- Jardineproducts.com , denniskirk.com , bikebandit.com , jpcycles.com ... ?

Thank you all very much!

I acutally found a site with the backrest I spoke of. After further inspection I found out the backrest in question is only make for Kawasaki's. (no wonder this guy didn't want to tell Me where he got it.LOL)

I have to say this backrest is very comfortable. I was able to ride his bike while taking the MSF Expert course here overseas and I fell in love with it.

Now that I have found the site to order one, I have the issue of finding out which model he used for his Road King. The website has 2 models, one for a Kawasaki Nomad and one for a Kawasaki Vulcan. The picture on the site has the exact same picture so it's hard to tell which one he used. Also..the picture on the website shows the same looking seat that My 2004 RK has. I will need to go some more research to see which one will be the one I need. What do you all think of this seat? I haven't made 5 posts yet so I can't post the link, but...if you go to "shopwiki" and type in "Jardine Ultimiate Backrest" you can see it. (2nd link down)

Anyone have an idea which one would fit My bike? I'm not looking to get a Rack just the backrest.

Thanks again;
Axe

Back