free website stats program Can Anyone Help? | Harley Davidson Forums

Can Anyone Help?

vegas

Hello all, I just bought a 2010 Softail Deluxe.
LOVE IT!

I've bought quite a few accessories for it, but am having trouble with a few things...

1. I see pics on the internet of a headlamp on the bike that makes it look like a steam engine or locomotive front...has anyone seen this style and can point me to where I can find it? It looks awesome, but I can't tell if it is just a big trim ring or a whole new case...in the pics it looks HUGE.

2. I keep getting conflicting info on this from the different custom wheel manufacturers...the question is what is the max size and width wheels I can put on my bike. Stock size is 16" 3.5" width on front and rear. One manufacturer (performance machine) told me 18" 3.5" wide on both front and back. Another manufacturer tells me 21" 3.5" wide on front and 18" 4.25" wide on the rear...man...talk about confusing...and I definitely don't want to buy something that won't fit...

Thanks!!!

1. I see pics on the internet of a headlamp on the bike that makes it look like a steam engine or locomotive front...has anyone seen this style and can point me to where I can find it? It looks awesome, but I can't tell if it is just a big trim ring or a whole new case...in the pics it looks HUGE.

Sounds almost like you're talking about the headlamp on a Road King. I've always liked how huge and imposing they look on the front of that bike. Maybe it'll fit on the front of a Softail, too.

Hello all, I just bought a 2010 Softail Deluxe.
LOVE IT!

I've bought quite a few accessories for it, but am having trouble with a few things...

Not sure if they make a Nacell kit for the 2010's yet or not but its a whole kit about 400 if i remember right

http://www.jpcycles.com/product/310...060&Ne=755118&Ns=Non Gold Price|1&results=100

2. I keep getting conflicting info on this from the different custom wheel manufacturers...the question is what is the max size and width wheels I can put on my bike. Stock size is 16" 3.5" width on front and rear. One manufacturer (performance machine) told me 18" 3.5" wide on both front and back. Another manufacturer tells me 21" 3.5" wide on front and 18" 4.25" wide on the rear...man...talk about confusing...and I definitely don't want to buy something that won't fit...
Thats a tougher one whats on the rear now dont see why a 21 wouldnt fit on the front

Thanks!!!

Congrats on the new ride

thanks David!
I saw that set a few weeks back...I initially thought that it was what I saw in the pic when it is combined with the visor trim ring.

Weird though....the pic I saw was with it on a softal deluxe and if you look at the part on the harley site it shows not being made for a deluxe (FLSTN) yet....

Back