free website stats program Camper for snowblower? | Page 6 | Harley Davidson Forums

Camper for snowblower?

Quote'''MAT....Thanks Lorne.....I wish we had a camping world store up here..:) We will be looking for some kind of barbecue grill ..Ill give the roadtrip a lookskie ...thanks..:)

Well I think Brian has got it covered. He sounds like he and the Mrs. have got it down. :)
I will let you know how it goes in the White Mtns. when we get back.
Yeah, you're right, maybe we can turn this into a camping post! Heh, heh. No, just kidding. But seriously, there is a camping forum that i have recently been going to and I must say it is a really great site. It's called: IRV2.com Check it out.

QUOTE MAT....I joined the RV comunity forum a while back..Havent been on there much....OH heck....This place is the best...:)..I will look for you on IRV2...

Hi all....Dont no if any interest but I thought I,d do a camper update......Finished the camper a 2 weeks agow...My wife Barbara and I headed out on our first camping trip. We loaded up on a friday and went to green valley campsite 45 min away...Aneyway, We arrived 2pm. I backed in, hooked and leveled up the camper just like I new what I was doing..:)..Well that took 10 min so as I walked over to the my chair I looked over to my wife and said......Now What? :) I must be honest that this relaxing thing took me a little geting use to....Im not a drinker but I found beer helps...We had a nice day and we also Played cards ate alot and had some of this what you call.....Togetherness....Oh My....We even talked...:)..We turned in early and woke up at 2 am, sunk in a hole because someone cheeped out and bought a 30 dollar air matterss.....We felt like we were on a old re run of the I love Lucy Show...The darn thing leaked air and was cold to boot...We sleep about 3 hrs but had a good laughed aneyway.........Needless to say we have a nice new mattress and have sense went camping again and had a great time..:) Camping has realy Bright my wife and I closer together and not just because I bought a full mattress instead of a queen but it helped....:)Mat..

Attachments

• Scan_Pic0116.jpg
    Scan_Pic0116.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 28
WOW mat! The inside of that thing looks great! I remember what it looked like when you had it all gutted out. Great job, maybe we can swing by after the Sunday ride for a close up peek. Glad you and Barbara have had a good time with it so far!

On second thought, that can't be the same camper! :)

We used our camper a lot when the children were still at home and there was a lot of sitting round the table in the evening playing board games and a lot of running around and playing games during the day if it was dry
It is a great way for a family to be together without the usual distractions
We still have our camper in front of the house and is used from time to time as additional accommodation when the house gets full
If we go away for a weekend now it is on the bikes either camping with a tent or staying in a hotel so the camper is out of use for trips however things may change in the future

Brian

WOW mat! The inside of that thing looks great! I remember what it looked like when you had it all gutted out. Great job, maybe we can swing by after the Sunday ride for a close up peek. Glad you and Barbara have had a good time with it so far!

On second thought, that can't be the same camper! :)
Quote Mat......Thank you very much and you are more than welcome to stop by anytime man.....Trooth is, I haven't been maney on here I wouldn't like to meet :)
We used our camper a lot when the children were still at home and there was a lot of sitting round the table in the evening playing board games and a lot of running around and playing games during the day if it was dry
It is a great way for a family to be together without the usual distractions
We still have our camper in front of the house and is used from time to time as additional accommodation when the house gets full
If we go away for a weekend now it is on the bikes either camping with a tent or staying in a hotel so the camper is out of use for trips however things may change in the future

Brian

Quote Mat....The thing you say about the future holds true to me also...There will be a day as I get older when I may not be on two wheels and the good thing is because my wife doesn't ride,, camping is something we can enjoy together......No.......Not going to hang it up yet unless they stop making Tylenol....Ride safe Brian..

Well, I found your thread easy enough Mat. :p
Are you sure that's the same camper that you posted pictures of a while back? Man, you have got some carpentry skills there! Seriously! Nice job!
I laughed when you said after you leveled the trailer in about 10 minutes, you looked at your wife and said "Now what do we do?" My wife and I went through a similar experience. When we unhitched at the Dry River Campground she turned to me and said basically the same thing, "What do you want to do?" I said "What do you mean? This is it! We are doing it!" Apparently she wasn't too happy with just hanging out by the fire, we had to take day trips to places yet to be explored. So I guess we used the trailer as a base camp of sorts and headed back to the trailer for the evening.
Be well!
HC

The trailer looks great Mat.
I also enjoyed hearing about your first camping experience.
Thanks for sharing.

Back