free website stats program Camper for snowblower? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Camper for snowblower?

Well Its been a while but here is whats going on with the camper....Last fall I fixed all the water damage ,installed new roof vents,new tail lights ,new wiring from front to back,new door,new bathroom and kitchen sink,new pump.Then I built a platform for bed...Then work got real busy until the last 2 weeks so I got back to it...I repainted the inside of trailer,Installed a click floor, repaired all the screens today and Installed them , fixed the kitchen table and Installed new hinges on all inside doors....This is what is left...My wife is going to make new cushions and curitantens...I need to do alto of small things like trim out around roof vents, build draw under bed, bathroom floor, a little more painting here and there but the inside is finely coming to gether..:)...Outside I need to hopefully repair black water tank and do some painting on rear bumper and up front near hitch....Thats all....I no I was crazy to do all this on this old beast but its been fun and my wife is looking forward to trying camping and so am I and the best part of this camper is that its paid for....I like that in a camper..LOL...Ill take some pictures when Its done if anyone is interested....Mat

Well Its been a while but here is whats going on with the camper....Last fall I fixed all the water damage ,installed new roof vents,new tail lights ,new wiring from front to back,new door,new bathroom and kitchen sink,new pump.Then I built a platform for bed...Then work got real busy until the last 2 weeks so I got back to it...I repainted the inside of trailer,Installed a click floor, repaired all the screens today and Installed them , fixed the kitchen table and Installed new hinges on all inside doors....This is what is left...My wife is going to make new cushions and curitantens...I need to do alto of small things like trim out around roof vents, build draw under bed, bathroom floor, a little more painting here and there but the inside is finely coming to gether..:)...Outside I need to hopefully repair black water tank and do some painting on rear bumper and up front near hitch....Thats all....I no I was crazy to do all this on this old beast but its been fun and my wife is looking forward to trying camping and so am I and the best part of this camper is that its paid for....I like that in a camper..LOL...Ill take some pictures when Its done if anyone is interested....Mat

glad to hear it is coming along....looking forward to the photos

Looks like a Biketoberfest trip may be in order EH Good Job MAT:s

Looking forward to the pix and I like the paid for part. The best thing is you and the wife will be able to enjoy something you both worked on.

As with any sort of project we take on the sense of satisfaction when the job is complete is the reward for doing the work
My first camper was very beat up when i got it and took a fair bit of time to make it usable at the time i did mine a friend of mine was the regimental tailor who was a kilt maker so new covers for the soft furnishings was a simple job for him
Good luck and we want to see the pics

Brian

As with any sort of project we take on the sense of satisfaction when the job is complete is the reward for doing the work
My first camper was very beat up when i got it and took a fair bit of time to make it usable at the time i did mine a friend of mine was the regimental tailor who was a kilt maker so new covers for the soft furnishings was a simple job for him
Good luck and we want to see the pics

Brian

Check ths out mat, I met this guy in Florida a month ago...

Shasta Astroflyte trailer -- Pete restores a 64 — Retro Renovation

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad to hear that all of the work is paying off.
Looking forward to the pics.

Good morning........Hay thanks to all....Now I didn't go hog wild on this and replace cabinets and stuff....But when its done it will be useable....Paint alone makes a big difference....If we like camping I may get something newer that needs work down the road ...we will see....I cant wait to get away even for a day and nite...As you may no I have a furniture store and hardly go aneywhere.......I think it will be a blast..:)

Good morning........Hay thanks to all....Now I didn't go hog wild on this and replace cabinets and stuff....But when its done it will be useable....Paint alone makes a big difference....If we like camping I may get something newer that needs work down the road ...we will see....I cant wait to get away even for a day and nite...As you may no I have a furniture store and hardly go aneywhere.......I think it will be a blast..:)

just thinking about this Matt, you sure the wife didn't want it for you?? it is bigger than a dog house......lol, i used to have a hammock in the bar of my old house....just incase (i never did have to use it) :naughty:naughty

Back