free website stats program Camper for snowblower? | Harley Davidson Forums

Camper for snowblower?

mat 60

My nabor has a old 22 ft camper that needs tlc..He wants to swap me my snowblower that I have and never use..Worth 400 or so...I dont think Ill ever go camping ,I could gut it out and use it for storage or use the 2 axle frame to make a traler....Now keep in mind that the roof leaks the floor needs work and I dont think its ever been cleened...I wondered what you think...??..I can wield and did carpentry for a work

Well if you never use your snowblower and you have use of a trailer I would make the swap. especially with the carpentry skills you have the possibilities are endless. Good luck.

What I was thinking ..I may Just get it and while I git it out Ill figure what I want to do with it....The bike trailer dont sound bad...Ranp door the back....I could turn it into a bike wookshop....That would be great instead of using my woodworking shop...Hmmmmm..Thanks...May bee a good winter job for me....

OH Its a keeper...1977 Flee-TL....:bigsmiley20:..The snow blower hasn't been running for 3 years and I just didn't want to mess with it so it would have sat in my seller....If I worked on it and got it running I may get 3 or 4 hundred for it...I figure the camper is worth that to me just for storage or junk....If I ever hauled it anywhere and hit a bump and it broke in half Id pull the plate and leave it there...Your right ...The frame isn't much...I may just gut it out and use it for storage...I just dont no...I looked under it and I can tell you there is a large span in frame cross member peaces...Im kind of having fun with it...I wont put any money in it....Ill patch the roof as soon as it stops raining..Its not like I wont have time because Im about done riding my bike for this year..

I see a guy up to solon made one into a hauler slash camper. when u pulled the bike out a full size bed folded down. had the kitchen at the front

Do you have vehicle to pull with hitch??????

Ya....chev...2500 TK 4WD .....and I have plenty of land to put it out of the way....I can also fit it into my shop so when work is slow I can putter on it this winter....The more I look at it for not much money I can clean,and patch it up...And the most fun of it all is it is worth it to me in parts. I dont care much because I never would have fixed the blower, its not like I need it but then again ....I didn't need the trailer eather...:newsmile042:...Sometimes I dont no what Im thinking.........OH Wait.....You guys already no that..:bigsmiley6:..:s

Oh...YA.......She is here and my wife still loves me....She did ask me If I was going to live in it but she was just kiding...............I HOPE..:27:

Back