free website stats program Cameras | Page 6 | Harley Davidson Forums

Cameras

Thanks for the tip lorne. I'll check that one out when I'm ready to blow some $$$ to launch me into the 21st century of photography.

no problem...there is a lot more out there i have a D80 that i like a lot but i will never learn how to use all the features

I HAVE A FEW CANON MARK5D II,50D, AND MY BIGGIE CANON 1D MARK 1V .. i like my little canon powershot elph 100 hs that keep in my pocket for just taking fast snap shots .....

I get my daughter's old stuff when she moves up to something new. Right now I have her old Sony Cyber Shot, which suits me, as it's very simple to point and shoot. I should read the instruction manual, as it has some dials and buttons besides the one to turn it on and the one to take a picture, but I don't really use it much.

What kind of cameras does everyone have and how do you like it?

Figured I would start a post here.:D
I have a FLIP camera. It takes great video's which can aslo be converted into single snapshots. It's easily uploaded to your PC and can easily be viewed on your HD-TV via an HDMI cable. You can also purchase a handle bar mounting kit if needed. I have my wife do the videoing when she joins me for a ride.

I finally joined the digital age about three months ago and it's great to go 'Filmless'. I purchased a simple to use point and shoot model from Vivitar, ViviCamT324N takes great pictures.

I finally joined the digital age about three months ago and it's great to go 'Filmless'. I purchased a simple to use point and shoot model from Vivitar, ViviCamT324N takes great pictures.

Good to see you back Trike Lady. We have had numerous trike questions being asked lately and it got me wondering what happened to you. Hope all is well.
Not meaning to hijack, Sorry.

Back