free website stats program Cameras | Harley Davidson Forums

Cameras

glider

Veteran Member
What kind of cameras does everyone have and how do you like it?

Figured I would start a post here.:D

Fujifilm jx220 a cheep and nasty 12mp camera with a 5x optical zoom i got it as a special from lidl
it can take photos and i have uploaded one or two to the site

Brian

Nikon S3000! Nice little camera that you can put in your pocket and it takes great pictures. Bought it around X-Mas time when they have all the specials going on, paid $129 for camera, case and something else. Now all I need is some Ram mounts for the scoot:D

I have a Kodak easy share 310. I got it as a gift, It takes stills and video too although I never tried that feature.

It also comes with a docking/charging station that you can print actual photos or upload to the computer. Real nice unit for what I need and it takes great pics too.

We use the Nikon Coolpix for single shots, the wife can sit their snapping pictures to her hearts content as we ride along. It takes great shots, good battery life and handles the movement very well. For mounted video camera we use the GoPro, good results and it comes with lots of mounting options.

A several years old Kodak Easy Share, 5mp. Camera itself is not bad, but the dock and easy share program tries to take over the computer and uses lots of memory. Just the camera plugged into a lop top works faster than the dock.
Hmmm,, Gliders docking opinion and mine are different. My dock is attached to an older, small memory 'puter.

Last edited:
Sony DSC W180. 2-3 years old. Shirt Pocket size, also fits in tank pouch. Plenty of mega pixels. My only complaint is the rear screen used for the view finder. I would have preferred an optical view finder... I need my glasses to line up a shot. On the positive side-when I have my glasses I can view pictures on the go and delete the occasional blurry ones immediately.

On a related note.

I have been using "Picasa" from Google to edit, re size and post here on this forum. It's much more simple to use than others and free.

I don't know the whole story, so Please forgive me if I've stepped out of bounds, but, should we ask Jack about cameras?

Back