free website stats program cam ? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

cam ?

I have an old print out I was able to print off the internet. Try a search engine and ask for H-D camshaft Specs. The Andrews 21 has a intake duration of 220 and the exhaust duration is 228 and it has a 0.498 lift on itake and exhaust.

Mike

I LIKE CHOPPER USED A EV-27 CAM and like that in my LIGHTER BIKE....
I think the LOWER #ed cams are for the SLEDS and a LIGHTER bike like the FXR is in need of MORE lift and duration cam..

look at NIGHT RIDER(google) and see other builds with EVO motors..

signed....BUBBIE

I ran the EV27 in my 97 Stage 3 Heritage. Great low to midrange power, I was very happy with it.

Thanks everyone for your input and thanks Chopper for the link. I had seen that in the Andrews web site but didn't see anything about the 21H. I think the EV23 or EV27 is probably what I'll be looking at. Good low to midrange torque and no other engine parts needed. As I said, I don't usually get in a hurry when I'm riding I like to enjoy it. When I rode my last bike to the DR. my blood pressure was always perfect. Told my sister and step mom I bought the bike for my health....they didn't buy it.

Last edited:
Anyone remember the old Eddy Arnold song "make the world go away" ? That was my mom's favorite. If that's what you want, get on it and ride.

Nightrider.com has a lot of info on cams and EVO builds and good honest source of info

YEP right on SARG.........

I built my 97 FXDS by USING A "COPIED BUILD" from NIGHTRIDER... I picked a dyno sheeted "build" that i LIKED an COPIED IT to the letter....

WHEN IN DOUBT,,,,, COPY THE BEST!!!!

signed....BUBBIE

Back