free website stats program Cam Cover sensor HELP PLEASE!!! | Harley Davidson Forums

Cam Cover sensor HELP PLEASE!!!

brad4176455

I am currently removing my cam cover and i need to remove the sensor. Do you have to trace the wire all the way back or is there an easier way to take it out of the cover. any help will greatly be appreciated.

From duplicate post:

I have a 2000 Electra glide standard. i am currently replacing the polished covers with chrome ones. I took the cam cover off and found the sensor inside of cover. my question is how do you get it out? do you have to trace the wire all the way back or is there a easier way to do this??

Last edited by a moderator:
I am currently removing my cam cover and i need to remove the sensor. Do you have to trace the wire all the way back or is there an easier way to take it out of the cover. any help will greatly be appreciated.

I am not sure what you are looking at from your description. Do you have the HD Factory Service Manual for your '00 EG? If not, can you get one?

Describe what you are doing in more detail, or better yet, post a picture or two of what you are looking at.

TQ

Back