free website stats program Calling all 2007 Nightster owners! | Page 15 | Harley Davidson Forums

Calling all 2007 Nightster owners!

The deal said that was a bad idea because the cam sits n that cover plus i would have to take it all apart n that is out of mechicanical ablitites i can spray on this BBQ paint < bbq as in bar b Q> or that a name brand or something ty for all u help

Something that works better then BBQ paint is high heat industrial primer,brush it on then after it dries spray it with engine brite to keep the UV from turning it gray,it won't flake like I have seen BBQ paint do too many times

yea that sounds stronger any tips about going around the screws i been thinkin about this all day n i dont really wanna take them out if i dont have to but it seems like its the only way 2 make it look clean n professional

I bought my first Harley. I went in looking for a Street Bob and saw the Nightster. I wanted that stripped down slammer bobber look. I got the solid black. I have only had it for a month and have had four guys come up to me at gas stations wanting to know what it was before I started customizing it etc. I told them all I did was sign my name and turn the ignition. I got what I wanted and saved myself almost $4K in going with the Nighty. The only complaint I have is the seat is hard and it isn't very loud. It will go like (EDIT) though.

I did cut the shock boots off though. I wasn't in love with them and called my dealership to see if they were functional or aesthetic. He said they were simply for appearance. I am planning on putting some skull decorative trim on it and some pipes and that is it.

I love the bike and am very happy. I am amazed that even my biker buddies love the bike and wish they had one to just cruise around town on. It handles like a dream.

I have a 2009 nighty and I love the bike, check my album for pics. I added a V&H slipons, screaming eagle high flow with a fuelpak. It rides and sounds great. Have fun with your nighty.
:):D

Last edited by a moderator:
hey asian how u liking those drag bars comfortable mine came wit mini apes which i like alot just i feel like a kit in the wind lookin to find my style

try a gel pad instead of a new seat. I have a bad back and had to do something. My dealer recommended the gel pad and it works well.

Back