free website stats program called harley davidson to day | Harley Davidson Forums

called harley davidson to day

slim jim

I had them run the vin on my bike, and the lady told me that it is fxrdg and that it was made mid year. They are going to send me paper work and the sales bourcher . This is quite the quest on this bike. It is almost as much tracking down the history of this as it is ridding it. I have the primary all apart now, replacing starter drive and collar. I am also changing the fork oil and new brakes. I am putting on new tires next week. This is alot of fun. latter

I had them run the vin on my bike, and the lady told me that it is fxrdg and that it was made mid year. They are going to send me paper work and the sales bourcher . This is quite the quest on this bike. It is almost as much tracking down the history of this as it is ridding it. I have the primary all apart now, replacing starter drive and collar. I am also changing the fork oil and new brakes. I am putting on new tires next week. This is alot of fun. latter

Sounds like a lot of fun work for you and you should have a great bike when done.... Great to get all that help from the motor company!

signed....BUBBIE

That's awesome that you are having so much fun researching and riding your special bike.

I hope you ride it a lot. Keep us posted and take some good pictures. Point out some of the feature that make it so unique.

Welcome to the forum. I enjoy working on my scoot just about as much as riding it. Good luck with yours.

Hi Slim Jim

Curious what # to reach HD, I have a 1984 FXRDG that I'd like more info on. Tank, forks, seat, carb and exhaust have all been modified by previous owners.

G2lenn

I went on harleys web site and called there main number. The lady i talked to was ann, she was very nice and helped me out. latter

Back