free website stats program Cal. Only, SMOG Issues | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Cal. Only, SMOG Issues

I tried the SE slip ons without doing anything with the Converter and was disappointed with the (lack of) sound outa the bike, I ended up installing the V&H True Duals and putting the Fulsac 1.75" baffels in the mufs. I have the Dobeck TFI but haven't installed it yet. Did the TFI make a big difference?

The TFI can be adjusted to however you feel like running. I set it to the recommended settings and have played with it to try and get different changes to power, fuel economy, etc. That's wht I really like about the Dobeck... you can adjust it and play with it yourself, on the fly.

Why don't you guys send your elected BOZO's a E mail on what you think, and how you might vote the next time their up, their trying to run EVERYTHING. Does Cal have a cycle rights group to join to fight cause.

Why don't you guys send your elected BOZO's a E mail on what you think, and how you might vote the next time their up, their trying to run EVERYTHING. Does Cal have a cycle rights group to join to fight cause.

ABATE is a motorcycle right organization, but (and if any of you are ABATE members, I'm just talking about this one chapter that I'm equated with) they seem to spend most of their time riding from bar to bar.

It don't do any good anyway.....these slack jawed, Liberals out here want to Regulate everything cuz they'er afraid someone'll sue em and they want your money. We pay $1 more per gallon for gas cus we gotta burn CARB gas. The only one here that's on the Bikers side is the Governator and they tried to give him a ticket a coupla years ago for riding his Harley without a Motorcycle licence or something. They only good thing about living in Kali'fornia is......I get to ride my bike just about year round and can see the Ocean, the Mountains, the desert and the foothills all in the same day. Otherwise the BOZO's aboud and get in EVERYBODY's business.

Back