free website stats program Cable for Samsung S3 to 3.5mm stereo jack | Harley Davidson Forums

Cable for Samsung S3 to 3.5mm stereo jack

Biffy08

Does anyone know if it is made, or where I can get a cable for my Samsung S3 cell phone to connect to the stereo jack on my 2008 Ultra?

I got the cable for my Iphone at Best Buy. Not sure if your samsung takes the same type cable, but it's just a standard headphone type plug on both ends for mine. Plugs right into the aux port in the stereo. Just got a Kuryakyn mount that goes on the handlebars and my phone clips right on that. Makes it easy to scroll through songs while riding, or make videos of the ride too. Very handy little device.

I got the cable for my Iphone at Best Buy. Not sure if your samsung takes the same type cable, but it's just a standard headphone type plug on both ends for mine. Plugs right into the aux port in the stereo. Just got a Kuryakyn mount that goes on the handlebars and my phone clips right on that. Makes it easy to scroll through songs while riding, or make videos of the ride too. Very handy little device.

Here's a link for the inter-web. But I'm betting Best Buy or Radio Shack will have them on the shelf

NoiseHush AS12 3.5mm Auxiliary Cable - Smartphone Audio Adapters - Mobile Nations Mobile Accessories

Thanks for the help!:s

Back