free website stats program Cabbage Cutter, Slaw, Rear Bumper | Harley Davidson Forums

Cabbage Cutter, Slaw, Rear Bumper

Randall K. Wilson

Has anyone on the forum installed a Cabbage Cutter on a Softail Deluxe. In this image the Slaw Maker is on a Heritage Softail Springer. With the stock light bar on the Deluxe being more closely inset...I'm thinking this accessory my block some of the turnsignal lumination. Please respond

cabbagecutterrear.jpg

Well, I have to say it is probably an expensive piece of non-functional *bling*, but chrome is what chrome does. As for me, as a Sportster rider, it is too much of a "good" (or gawdy) thing for my tastes...JMO!

How do you wax the fender behind it ? After cleaning the spokes on your wheels are you up to the challenge ? If your going for a complete 50's look very cool.

How do you wax the fender behind it ? After cleaning the spokes on your wheels are you up to the challenge ? If your going for a complete 50's look very cool.

Waxing..hmmm, my wife is just a little wisp of a lady with small danity hands. I can depend on her for about anything. :kissyou

Back