free website stats program CA state H.O.G. rally | Harley Davidson Forums

CA state H.O.G. rally

Smokintoad

Thursday Oct. 8 - Saturday Oct. 10 in Rocklin, CA. 2009 California H.O.G. Rally

Ride into town on Thursday and enjoy the cool crisp air as only October in Northern California can offer you. Friday and Saturday join others on guided rides or take a self-paced route through the parts of California where riding dreams come true. Visit places like Coloma, where Sutter’s Mill once flourished and the California Gold Rush started; Placerville, commonly known as Hangtown, Folsom Prison where Johnny Cash once visited the Famous Bed and Breakfast, Old Sacramento and many other famous and historical places. Ride the roads that are legendary like Hwy 49, Iowa Hill(not for the faint hearted,experienced riders only), and Mosquito Ridge with 600 curves in 36 miles.

Get to Sacramento then....I-80 east towards Reno to Hwy 65 north to Washington Blvd/Blue Oaks Blvd exit. Up ramp, turn left at stop light onto Blue Oaks. Turn left at stop light at Washington Blvd. Turn right onto Corporate Drive to parking lot.

What you smokin toad? That is a pretty good picture you painted here. Makes me want to mount my scooter and ride from N Alabama. Good discription. This Bud's for you. :cheers

What you smokin toad? That is a pretty good picture you painted here. Makes me want to mount my scooter and ride from N Alabama. Good discription. This Bud's for you. :cheers

Just tobacco.... the description is copy and paste from the HOG webpage, so not my words.

As for scenery.... its good throughout the Sierra's just pick a rode and ride.:bigsmiley24:

Back