free website stats program Bye Bye American Chopper | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Bye Bye American Chopper

Honestly enjoyed the show. And that is what it was, a show, entertainment value only. There were some boring episodes, but overall, it was decent entertainment. Being a bike enthusiast, it had some segments that was informative. But I have to agree, was not too high on the girlfriends flower shop antics.

I liked the show in the beginning treating it strictly for what it was "entertainment", no drama, no reality just that. Only watched a dozen episodes and I was done. Never cared for Mikey...or some of the destructive "silliness" not related to the build...

I don't begrudge them their success, I actually think they've done a lot to endear the general public to 'the bikers world'.

Most of their builds are purely cosmetic. I, like most of us here are more interested in the mechanics and not all the theatrics.

I quit watching when Vinne got a berate down from the old man. About time. I would love to see a show on motorcycles like "Overhaulin'"

Thorns

The first and second season were good. They would do at least 2 shows per bike, to show all the details. In the end, the planned,built, and delivered a bike, and that was only half of the show, the rest was about the kid, and his girlfriend????
It all came down to greed. And i am sure they are hurting without the fans,TV, and the economy.

Actually successful stars have a tendancy to "self destruct", even one of my favorites Jesse James...what a piece of work thinking with the wrong head/hat on...and having great talent does not mean they make good "life" decisions...a shame really!

I never had watched enough on tv to make a good or bad opinion...

I really enjoyed the time I watched the OLD MAN getting his stuck truck (all 4x4s and new), being pulled out by his son. remember that one?

the bumper pulled off the front of the old mans rig..... now that drew a laugh out of me.

signed....BUBBIE

Back