free website stats program Buying extended warranty | Harley Davidson Forums

Buying extended warranty

67wizard

About three or four years ago I ask about the best price for the extended warranty and was given a dealer I think in Ohio that had the best price and you could get it by phone call. I have looked to but can't find anything. Do any of you guys know of a dealer that wiwll deal on the price.
Thanks

Renegade HD. Only thing you have to do is send them a current pic. of your odometer reading.

Renegade HD. Only thing you have to do is send them a current pic. of your odometer reading.

Well, I'm not impressed with their customer service so far. I sent them an email a week ago asking some questions and haven't heard a peep back from them. Maybe their designated "email answerer" is on vacation or something.

Well, I'm not impressed with their customer service so far. I sent them an email a week ago asking some questions and haven't heard a peep back from them. Maybe their designated "email answerer" is on vacation or something.

Getting back to me,has always been a problem for my dealership.It's like unless you call them, you'll never hear from them.And unless you are talking to a live person,forget it. Even then sometimes...

Try your local dealer for quotes next:D

Back