Buying extended warranty

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by 67wizard, Mar 23, 2014.

1. 67wizard

67wizard Junior Member

About three or four years ago I ask about the best price for the extended warranty and was given a dealer I think in Ohio that had the best price and you could get it by phone call. I have looked to but can't find anything. Do any of you guys know of a dealer that wiwll deal on the price.
    Thanks

2. 03ultra45385

03ultra45385 Active Member

Try A. D. Farrow HD in Columbus, Ohio. I have a friend that extended his warranty over the phone with them.

3. gusotto

gusotto Junior Member

4. STEVE07

STEVE07 Well-Known Member Staff Member Super Moderators

Renegade HD. Only thing you have to do is send them a current pic. of your odometer reading.

5. Dr. Dolittle

Dr. Dolittle Experienced Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

Well, I'm not impressed with their customer service so far. I sent them an email a week ago asking some questions and haven't heard a peep back from them. Maybe their designated "email answerer" is on vacation or something.

6. jamesearl

jamesearl Senior Member Contributor

Getting back to me,has always been a problem for my dealership.It's like unless you call them, you'll never hear from them.And unless you are talking to a live person,forget it. Even then sometimes...

7. Jack Klarich

Jack Klarich Expert Member

Try your local dealer for quotes next:D