free website stats program Buying ammo yesterday | Harley Davidson Forums

Buying ammo yesterday

TQuentin1

Staff member
With all that is going on around the whole gun debate, I decided I had better get some ammo before it becomes hard to do. So I went to Carter's Country to see what I could find.

They were already getting short on selection, but I was able to find some .380 Hydra-Shok that I like to carry in my pocket protector.

I took the ammo up to the counter to pay for the two boxes of 20 rounds that I wanted. The line was not too long, and no one else was buying ammo. When it was my turn, the cute little lady at the cashier said, "Strip down, facing me." I thought, this whole Homeland Security thing is out of control, and I am gonna complain to the Manager about it. But I was in a hurry, so I did just as she had instructed.

When the hysterical shrieking and alarms finally subsided, I put my clothes back on. I found out that she was referring to my credit card.

I have been asked to shop elsewhere in the future.

They need to make their instructions to us seniors a little clearer!

TQ

With all that is going on around the whole gun debate, I decided I had better get some ammo before it becomes hard to do. So I went to Carter's Country to see what I could find.

They were already getting short on selection, but I was able to find some .380 Hydra-Shok that I like to carry in my pocket protector.

I took the ammo up to the counter to pay for the two boxes of 20 rounds that I wanted. The line was not too long, and no one else was buying ammo. When it was my turn, the cute little lady at the cashier said, "Strip down, facing me." I thought, this whole Homeland Security thing is out of control, and I am gonna complain to the Manager about it. But I was in a hurry, so I did just as she had instructed.

When the hysterical shrieking and alarms finally subsided, I put my clothes back on. I found out that she was referring to my credit card.

I have been asked to shop elsewhere in the future.

They need to make their instructions to us seniors a little clearer!

TQ

I had to think about that for a moment, thenm just about fell out of the chair laughing.

Back