free website stats program "Buyers market". Not so much | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

"Buyers market". Not so much

They aren't willing to haggle on the 2010s. The 2011s are basically the same MSRP and best I have been able to do is $1500.00 below MSRP on a new 2010 and they now have a show room full of 2010s and 2011s.

Please don’t misunderstand. I am not complaining for me one bit. I got a smokin’ deal on that whole trade thing and smiling all the way. I absolutely took full advantage of that program because I knew she wouldn’t like the sporty but sometimes you just have to let things happen. End result was she ended up with the perfect bike for her, got to play with the Sporty for awhile and now understands the difference and it didn’t cost me an extra dime. No down side for us.
That bike hasn’t been sitting on the showroom floor for a year. I’m in that shop a lot and it only came out in the last couple of weeks. Like was said earlier, they must have a warehouse full of low mileage Sportsters and are just filtering them out as they can sell them. Guess that’s just the free market at work.
Just feel sorry for the next guy.

Back