free website stats program BURRRRRR cold morning | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

BURRRRRR cold morning

No snow here in GA. Just a little cool here for my ride into work this morning, about 50 deg. Supposed to be 72 today though. The ride home should be excellent.

That is not cool, that is barely a chill...Needless to say, I am jealous. This snow is ridiculous.

All of this week has been GREAT here in GA. Highs in the low to mid 70's and lows in the mid to upper 40's. Next week is suppose to be the same way. I'm hoping we are finished with what little bit of cold weather we get.

many years ago had a pair of flying trousers from usaf that were quilted and waterproof had zips down the front of the legs really easy to put on and were really warm think they were made for bomber crews in the 50s didnt look kool but kept the vital organs really warm even when the snow was laying (dont know what happend to them but remember them with fondness)

Brian

You can add another outer layer by putting your rain suit on -- acts as a nice wind breaker. I have Olympia All-Season gloves for temps below 55 degrees. They are good to about 40 degrees, IMO. Olympia Sports - Motorcycle Gloves - Glove Manufacturing I have a half mask, neoprene -- works great and easy to carry when not in use. Not expensive to add this stuff to your gear box. Good luck.

Back