free website stats program Burnouts ..why? | Harley Davidson Forums

Burnouts ..why?

Harvey Davidson

Can I ask why some people who own Harley wanna do burnouts?
I really cant see the point, It's a cruiser for gods sake, if you want a sports bike, go buy one.
The funny thing is how hard some people try to get it spinning,lol its actually telling you "Im not build for this (EDIT)".:newsmile055:

Your thoughts..

Language is not permitted on this forum.

Please read and understand the info in this link...

A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community

Last edited by a moderator:
Tires cost to much. I also spend to much money on my Harley to act stupid and lose it.

Someone has to do it, mine is tuff to break the 200 tire loose, it's not due to power, just hard to hold it still with that skinny 21" front tire. I do one a year on the annual memorial ride that is thrown for my oldest son.

Whoops, looks like i had a strike for saying a four letter word ending in ..it, sorry i dont naturally use bad language , and also didnt think that was bad language tbh..
O-well, i know where i stand now on this forum..:small3d029:

Whoops, looks like i had a strike for saying a four letter word ending in ..it, sorry i dont naturally use bad language , and also didnt think that was bad language tbh..
O-well, i know where i stand now on this forum..:small3d029:

Make that 2 in the same day:newsmile055:

ending in ..it, sorry i dont naturally use bad language

Why do it here then?

Last edited:
Some people love to light up the rear tire. To me they cost way to much to do that. To each is own though. i will stand over to the side and watch but it is just not for me.

Now that I'm older, wiser & understand how much the rear tire(s) cost to replace - I'll let the younger generation show-off their burn-out skills. My HD's made/meant for nice & easy cruising...:glasses

well,,,,, I thought the burnouts were for those people that were about to purchase NEW tires and just wanting to get alllll they could out of the old tires before discarding them.

Bill

Back