free website stats program Bumpy Ride | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Bumpy Ride

I do have my bike up for sale as I may be headed for an assisted living facility. I'd like to see someone enjoy it rather than having it go to a sale by the state. I am working on getting SSI I filed for that back in June but may go for SSD since the stroke the Office of Vocational Rehabilitation has ordered $875.00 worth of testing, there are two different types of memory tests ordered as well as other testing to see if I can be retrained. I have a rough time retaining info and what you show me now will be lost in a few minutes.
At one time I could recite a repair procedure to a member on any forum and now I just stare at the question trying to recall the answer and it doesn't appear. It makes me feel awful and very upset.

I do have my bike up for sale as I may be headed for an assisted living facility. I'd like to see someone enjoy it rather than having it go to a sale by the state. I am working on getting SSI I filed for that back in June but may go for SSD since the stroke the Office of Vocational Rehabilitation has ordered $875.00 worth of testing, there are two different types of memory tests ordered as well as other testing to see if I can be retrained. I have a rough time retaining info and what you show me now will be lost in a few minutes.
At one time I could recite a repair procedure to a member on any forum and now I just stare at the question trying to recall the answer and it doesn't appear. It makes me feel awful and very upset.
http://www.binderandbinder.com/
Get a hold of these guys, they will not take your case if they cannot win

Thank you. I will as soon as the testing is out of the way from OVR, as I need all the proof I can get. These tests are through the state of PA.

My bike was sold on Saturday and was sad to see it go, but with what the stroke has done it was best. The bike is off to Boston and the guy is happy to have it. It turned over a page in my life, you are to be a passenger on the bus. I was talking with a gentleman I used to work with and while we were talking a memorial ride went through town and I thought to myself that another page has turned, as I enjoyed those events. I can say what I have done has been fun and I enjoyed it while I could. God gave me the opportunity to ride a trike and enjoy the fun things in life and now I will remain a member of the forum.

Although you are starting a new chapter in your life, it's important that you keep on keeping on, and it looks like you are. We will all face tough decisions in our lives, what;s important is that we realize when the time has come. Although I don't ride much these days, I still can. However, I played softball for about 20 years in my life. I loved it. I played in as many as 4 leagues a week at one time, from March all the way up to October. However, about 7 years ago or so, my back started giving me fits. I have some pretty serious damage to my lower back. I had to make a choice to give up a sport I loved, because at the end of the day, when all was said and done, I felt so bad after games that it just wasn't worth it. And, on top of all of that, I feel that the more things I did to induce the pain, what other damage was I doing and what would the long term affects be?
My point is, we all reach a time where we have to make tough decisions. ;) Hang in there, we are here with you. :)

Back