free website stats program bummed out | Page 8 | Harley Davidson Forums

bummed out

bmw? i own 1, bought 2 the day i bought it-- my first an last one i'll ever own...... from a lifetime of owning harleys an most everthang else--- bmw is so over rated.... the upkeep --and i do all my own wrenchin is beyond outrageous on a beemer. it just looks dyfunctional sitting beside the badboy springer.. sell the bmw-- gettin a road glide ultra 103....... but to answer your question-- hd is proven without a doubt to be the biggest bang for the buck and the best value for the dolla.

and for the record, insider tip to the BMW crowd-- ask em why a brand new BMW loses 30-35% of retail value the inch it rolls past the dealer parking lot? BMW owners dont like to talk about re-sale value--- cuz there aint none......

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a few observations on this subject: First, for some reason metric owners seem to assume that Harley owners never owned a metric WRONG and two for some reason they need to explain the merits of a metric over a Harley... (there arn't any). I own two Harleys currently and have owned metrics in the past. Why do I own a Harley? Because I want to.... No comparison to the metrics I have owned in the past from almost every angle...:)

Back