free website stats program Buell wins a double at Fontana | Harley Davidson Forums

Buell wins a double at Fontana

It's about time... It seems like it's taking forever for MotoGP to start.. I'm looking forward to seeing what Nicky can do on the Ducati. My pick to win it all this year... Nope not the Doctor. I like Casey Stoner. The kid is way too hot and the wrist injury is a done deal.

Looks like Pedrosa will not be at the Jerez test and Akiyoshi will be riding.. Pedrosa is such a whiny little guy.:bigsmiley29: I'd love to give him sharp backhand.

Have you ever seen the "poster" Repsol is Spanish for Teamwork? It's a shot from the Portugal race of Pedrosa trying to stuff it by Hayden, taking them both out, injurying Nicky and almost costing him the 2006 title. I'll see if I can post it a later today.

You guys have great race coverage in Europe. We get the warmed-over version. And just the race. Nothing before or after. And it's not even live! The US network even cut the MotoGP race at Indy coverage short last year.. Can't cut into the NASCAR time slot!

But the rumor I'd love to see come true is Bayliss against the Doctor in WSBK! If they can work out the money and get it set, I just may be motivated to see if I can get to one of the races. It's not likely they would do it at the Miller round..

It just amazes me the we can barely fill the stands for a WSBK or MotoGP race here in the states. I'm actually surprised we have 2 MotoGP and 1 WSBK rounds being run here!

UPDATE: I added the Repsol Poster... Check it out!

Attachments

• repsol.jpg
    repsol.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 734
Last edited:
Back