free website stats program Buell closing down!!!!!!! | Harley Davidson Forums

Buell closing down!!!!!!!

Baggh

Buell Motorcycles

its a sad sad day :( I own an '08 XB12S and a '09 1125 CR... I got misty eyed. Buell are rare to begin with... they just became rarer. I am proud that I have them... and keeping them just became much more important to me.

Baggh I am like you. I am proud to own my 99 s3t thunderbolt. The wife says that I should sell it but I tell her it is a classic. Rare like you say, I even consider mine more rare because of it being the touring model with the hard bags and fairing with the lowers and the PM wheels. I am not planing on giving it away if I do get an offer, but you know everything has a price and everything is for sale.
kemo

The Harley tech that works on my bikes just called me... ALL BUELLS 50% off right now! At least in my area they are... if you're interested in getting one of these mean machines before they are history... welll now seems like a great time to pull the trigger on getting one.

Just over 2 (or was it 3) months ago I bought my 1125CR at full price... *sigh*... if I only would have known

1125R~CR... $6K... wow!

I guess that if you snooze you don't loose. To bad that you had to pay top dollar. As I said before my s3t is kinda for sale but in Canada the list price on my Buell was around $20000. The PM wheels were a $1000 option. It sure didn't hold its value. When I was buying my E/G 4 years ago they were talking 3500 to $4000. I said no deal.
kemo

In this economy, there are plenty of losers and few winners...! That said, you have your fine rides and certainly have had plenty of good times on them and in the future. Buyer's remorse is a tough thing to overcome...but once out on the open road, V-Twin therapy trumps it everytime!!! Good deals come and go, there will be others, just be patient.

I for one will be sad to see the Buell go.2009-2010 they finally had them competitive on the curcuits and they were gaining a larger audience among young riders and some older ones.I think if they would have held on 1-2 yrs. more it would have become a profitable division.

Back