free website stats program Bucket List? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Bucket List?

Sounds good to me except I'll watch you jump. I ain't gonna do it.:D:lolrolling

Joe as a former Paratrooper and Sport Jumper I think you need to at least look at the up side of jumping. Although it doesn't last as long as a good ride it is one of the most free feeling you can have. My jumpmaster in the Army did leave me with a few quotes that did make me think twice about what I was doing. 1. There is no reason to jump out of a perfectly good aircraft. 2. There are two things that fall out of the sky bird droppings and fools. Now get out there and jump!!!:panic:panic:panic:panic

Joe as a former Paratrooper and Sport Jumper I think you need to at least look at the up side of jumping. Although it doesn't last as long as a good ride it is one of the most free feeling you can have. My jumpmaster in the Army did leave me with a few quotes that did make me think twice about what I was doing. 1. There is no reason to jump out of a perfectly good aircraft. 2. There are two things that fall out of the sky bird droppings and fools. Now get out there and jump!!!:panic:panic:panic:panic

Thats why I joined the Navy.:D:D

Hmmm, well maybe get to a point where when I get up in the morning my " list " isn't already full.

But then it's good just to get up, LOL. Course I can honestly say my bucket list has been finished for sometime. If I had to die tonight at midnight I have no complaints. I do have some regrets where I wish I had done better than what I did. Especially in what I owe to the one who paid the price for my sins.

But all in all I'll take what comes in my bucket, I guess everybody gets a bucket that is best for them for the time they have here.

Visit Austrlia , Ireland and Scotland, Ride the Black Hills again. And a couple other things.

My main one is to live long enough and in good health to see Gran kids.
Having my 1st boy at 43 I have a bit of a wait.....

Hmmm, well maybe get to a point where when I get up in the morning my " list " isn't already full.

But then it's good just to get up, LOL. Course I can honestly say my bucket list has been finished for sometime. If I had to die tonight at midnight I have no complaints. I do have some regrets where I wish I had done better than what I did. Especially in what I owe to the one who paid the price for my sins.

But all in all I'll take what comes in my bucket, I guess everybody gets a bucket that is best for them for the time they have here.

THAT was a great post R_W_B !

BRIAN

Clean the garage... Paint the family room... Oh wait, that's the honey-do list... :p

I don't really have a bucket list, but I've decided to not miss out on fun things if given a chance. I would like to see Australia, and I would love to do some extended motorcycle touring here in North America and maybe the UK and Europe.

I won't jump out of a perfectly good airplane, but I did jump off a perfectly good building back in December. I did the Las Vegas Sky Jump off the 108th floor of the Stratosphere tower. What a blast! :panic You get a few seconds of free fall and then the cable and harness hold you at a 45mph descent. It was one of those things that I thought I would never do, but I'm sure glad I did.

OK OK, this is not original, but my best friend and I have always wanted to ride the Route 66 hiway...only from what I have heard, it is a torn up not so good ride any more. Living in Washington, those that want to do the Pacific Coast Hiway...Good call. Let me know in advance and I and a couple buds could tag along for part of it. Forks Hoquiam...blah, but the rest is very amazing. I have also always wnated to visit Italy and ride the village roads there. Wife would love to hit Ireland/Scotland as well. Some day...:cheers

Back