free website stats program Bucket list ride. | Harley Davidson Forums

Bucket list ride.

Redfish-Joe

Got this idea from another forum and thought it would be neat to find out where your "Bucket List" ride was to or will be to.

Mine:
Did mine last year. Roswell, Jarome, Sedona, Flagstaff, Grand Canyon, Rt. 66, Oatman, Pacific Ocean at Morro Bay, Yosemite, Kings Canyon, Zion NP, Dixie, NF, Escalante, Capital Reef, NP, Bryce Canyon, NP, Moab, The Arches NP, Durango to Montrose on The Million Dollar Hiway (550). Montrose to Denver via Hiway 50 and 285 and then home.

6800 miles 28 days, 24 straight days with absolutely no bad weather at all. For me that will be hard to beat again.:D

Your one lucky guy Redfish-Joe.
I kick myself every year for not joining in a cross country ride 25 years ago...
So I hope to one day accomplish that trip.

Would love to do that route y'all did Joe, but I would be thrilled to just ride across parts of New Mexico and Arizona. We would also like to do Key West. I have been all over this country, Canada, and Mexico in a cage, but it's just so much better on two wheels. I still can't believe I am actually riding a bike at my age. That's a check off the bucket list all in itself!
WAP.gif

Funny you should mention this. I was just looking at the itineraries for the Run For the Wall this year, from Los Angeles to Washington DC, and wondering if I could handle 10 days on the road each way at my age. If I were even 10 years younger....

Funny you should mention this. I was just looking at the itineraries for the Run For the Wall this year, from Los Angeles to Washington DC, and wondering if I could handle 10 days on the road each way at my age. If I were even 10 years younger....

Age is a matter of mind. I know of a lady thats probably at least 65 years young and rode a sportster with a Voyager trike kit, pulling a trailer, to the 4 corners of the U.S.A. and averages 30,000-40,000 mile per year.

Wow that would be an awesome ride I might have to borrow your bucket list ride one day. Also the Key West ride would be a good one. And the whole route 66 trip.

was in arizona last year for a job. rented a harley. was a really cool ride, definitely different than here in Tn.

Got this idea from another forum and thought it would be neat to find out where your "Bucket List" ride was to or will be to.

Mine:
Did mine last year. Roswell, Jarome, Sedona, Flagstaff, Grand Canyon, Rt. 66, Oatman, Pacific Ocean at Morro Bay, Yosemite, Kings Canyon, Zion NP, Dixie, NF, Escalante, Capital Reef, NP, Bryce Canyon, NP, Moab, The Arches NP, Durango to Montrose on The Million Dollar Hiway (550). Montrose to Denver via Hiway 50 and 285 and then home.

6800 miles 28 days, 24 straight days with absolutely no bad weather at all. For me that will be hard to beat again.:D

That is excellent without much rain. What time of year did you go?
BuzzCap7

My bucket list ride would be to Carmen Electra's house. She's #1 on my bucket list anyway, so I could cross the first two entries off the list in one shot, and die a happy man :p
(or live to tell about it, but no one would believe me anyway)

Back