free website stats program BUBBIE changed his motor oil n filter.. | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

BUBBIE changed his motor oil n filter..

Why would you transmission is a 20K change.
TC96's
Oil 5k
primary 10K
Transmission 20K

I'm guilty of this also. I enjoy working on my Deluxe and figure what the heck do them all and I'll feel good. I guess I could just flush the money down the drain but it can't hurt, right?:newsmile036:

I'm guilty of this also. I enjoy working on my Deluxe and figure what the heck do them all and I'll feel good. I guess I could just flush the money down the drain but it can't hurt, right?:newsmile036:

I'm with you there too.

I do all 3 at 3K. I's only 2 extra quarts of oil to do the other two and I feel all warm and fuzzy then.:D

It can't get any better then.

At 20-40K a year that would be a lot of lube.

For them, It's probably TIME related more than Mileage related as a lot of those bikes aren't rode like Ours Smitty,,, WE Ride Ours and the others sit in front of the Bar all day....:newsmile011:

I have Never owned a Bar-Hopper.... I ride my bike.

Just had to do a little Jab there:D

signed....BUBBIE

I change mine more often because during the week only get 10-12 miles commute per day...only on the weekends do I get 100 miles or more. Tranny, I do every third oil change, mainly because I am doing oil drain and don't want to forget...only 1 qt of lube anyway.:D

Back