free website stats program Bub slip ons | Harley Davidson Forums

Bub slip ons

CRAZYDAVE

Have 2010 streetglide single exhaust want to run my bub slip on muffler caused yellowing of header pipe is it ok to use or will i have to remap system

Well. this is what glider told you of April of last year. And last year you said you had V&H straight shot slip ons. Did you change that only or have you done any other mods???? Hopefully you added a TFI and won't have to remap. Can be done right in the TFI.

"The system with just exhaust mods will self adjust to a point but it is still a very lean point.

I would suggest getting the TFI and richen up the fuel a bit. It will run much better too."

EFI - Electronic Fuel Injection Controllers - ATVs, UTVs, Motorcycles, Snowmobiles, Scooters, Sport Bikes, Watercraft

The vance and hines was on my softail

"The system with just exhaust mods will self adjust to a point but it is still a very lean point.

I would suggest getting the TFI and richen up the fuel a bit. It will run much better too."

EFI - Electronic Fuel Injection Controllers - ATVs, UTVs, Motorcycles, Snowmobiles, Scooters, Sport Bikes, Watercraft
__________________[/QUOTE]

Back