free website stats program brrrr!! | Harley Davidson Forums

brrrr!!

SixPak

Well the sun was shining, but I have to say it's a wee bit chilly on the nose and pretty cold on the (gloved) fingers when riding around in +3 C degrees (37 f ) air!! BRRRRR!! Note to self; put liners in my gloves tomorrow. LOL:newsmile062:

funny, i got a toy for tots run this weekend and there forcasting 29 f with 50% chance of snow, , it'll be the last ride of this year for me. little to cold now

I'll keep riding til snow flies, and/or gets too cold(-5 C) then wish I was still riding. Good thing snow only lasts a little while here. (Vancouver BC)

The older I get, the colder I get when riding. I usually ride on nice days (40+) during the winter, but I really look foward to spring.

I agree, the older I get the colder I get. Bikes up, stable in and oil changed. It got to 22 last night and snow today. I just hope its a short not so cold winter. Ever winter now since I bought my Harley, I wish I lived in say, Flordia. I envy the guys that can ride all year. I'll miss her. Now, if it gets to 40-45 and no salt, we'll go for a ride. No ice. No salt. To old to take those chances and I love my bike to much to have her touch salt.

On Sunday it was beautiful, sunny and in the 70s. Awesome riding weather.

Now even here in south Texas they are forecasting snow for Friday. Where is Al Gore when you need him?

On Sunday it was beautiful, sunny and in the 70s. Awesome riding weather.

Now even here in south Texas they are forecasting snow for Friday. Where is Al Gore when you need him?

It's Al Gore warming, you know he's full of ----HOT AIR. Flying around in his jet making a lot of $GREEN$ for "himself":newsmile030:

It was snowing this morning here in TX , just coundnt resist I had to try it as I have never rode in the snow before. If you ask me its not nerely as bad as ridind in the rain at freezing temps.

Back