free website stats program Brought My New Baby Home Last Night! | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Brought My New Baby Home Last Night!

This may be a stupid question but could you do it the other way? I mean, do the Stage I download and then ride home and put on the mufflers and intake?

Thinking outside of the box, yeah, that would work too but then it would be rich:D

Thinking outside of the box, yeah, that would work too but then it would be rich:D

Just got off the phone with the service dept. They said either way is OK as long as you don't put like 100+ miles on the bike in between. I'm heading there right after work to get the download then going home to install the pipes and breather.

Wish me luck!

You guys quit buying all the new 2009 SG,,, you're going to drive up the price before I get mine or at least they will not be wheeling and dealing because of the successful of this fantastic bike.

WHM1 said, "You guys quit buying all the new 2009 SG,,, you're going to drive up the price before I get mine or at least they will not be wheeling and dealing because of the successful of this fantastic bike."

LOLOLOL!!!! Yeah no kiddin'!!! I KNOW I ain't getting a deal on mine when I go to buy it!! Good stuff!! :cheers

OK, Its Monday morning and I have about 300 miles on my new SG. Friday night I after work I went to the dealer to have the Stage I download installed. After that, went straight home and installed the Reinhardt slip-ons and the heavy Breather. Wow! What a difference. I think the bike actually gets to breathe and run the way it was meant to now. The sound is a 100% improvement also. It's not quite the same as with the true dual headers but good enough....for now. :s I also installed the Dakota Digital hidden antenna inside the fairing.

I took some pics of her with the mods and promise to post here this evening.

OK, I had my wife e-mail me the pics...here she is! :D

Tell me what you think!

Attachments

• DSCN0297.jpg
    DSCN0297.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 40
  • DSCN0298.jpg
    DSCN0298.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 39
  • DSCN0299.jpg
    DSCN0299.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 36
  • DSCN0300.jpg
    DSCN0300.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 30
  • DSCN0303.jpg
    DSCN0303.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 31
I really have to say I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU !! This is the coolest bike Harley has come out with in a long time and the 2009 models really improved on the idea.
:yahoo

Back