free website stats program "Brother" | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

"Brother"

retraction of my post

Tigg. no need to retract. you had something to say and you said it. I did not find it to be confrontatonal at all. We all have our opinions on certain issues and we all have differant ways to express those opinions. That's what being part of a forum is; sharing information and opinions.

retraction of my post

Tigg

We are all entitled to our opinions here as long as they are not rude or bashing or spoken in poor taste towards others. While I admire your retraction and did not get a chance to read it myself before you removed it, feel free to post away as long as it's within our guidelines here on the forum.
I'm sure that if it steps out of bounds one of the mods or myself will take care of things and notify you like others have had when they decide to stray out of bounds while posting.

We try to keep a nice friendly forum here free of the language etc.and most posters can appreciate the amount of work that goes into overseeing all the posting and keeping the peace here on the forum.

Thanks

glider

Thanks guys but what I posted had no value > I let my typing fingers get ahead of me because I thought someone was being disrespectful. Thats the problem with the written word it is open to much interpretation.I'm sure it wasn't written with the same disrespect I read into it . Since I couldn't delete the post I had to edit it. All is good and I appreciate everyones comments.

my response meant no disrespect towards tigg... i was referring to the subject matter...

sometimes it seems we get so wrapped around the axle over insignificant things... labels - biker, brother, rub, the list goes on forever. and it doesn't stop with labels... what about the wave?? how to wave, who to wave to, hurt feelings if they don't wave back... and does it really matter?? maybe to some. but in my world, there are so many more important things for me to spend my time and energy on - human rights abuses, the economy, what kind of world am i leaving for my kids and grandkids and their grandkids... i relish and look forward to the day when what someone calls me or doesn't call me is near the top of the list of things for me to spend my time and energy on.

until then, i'm focusing on the knucklehead cager who wants to make a left turn in front of me 'cause i'm going out ridin'...

nuff said. peace out...

Anarchy its all good Bro .as I said in my last post I'm sure I read something into it that wasn't there

I am greatfull to be called brother or bro by anyone of you, I do have a fowl mouth product of the invironment(17yrsUSMC) not that makes it right but I would sit down and drink a beer or ice tea with any fellow biker. I have had to live with just about every race, creed and breed of people and there's alot to learn from all. I guess the best thing to do is to do on to others as you would have them to you!!!!!!!!

Sometimes we forget one of the few and getting fewer things that separate us from the lower animals, that being our ability to have intellectual conversation, or any conversation. It does not have to save the world or have impact on millions to have merit or worth. I've seen this thread labeled worthless and pointless. Shame a few people can't just "Talk' anymore and share a common ground or maybe disagree in a conversation. If you don't like a thread here, pass it up man. I enjoy reading the mind drippings of others, pointless or not and think of these venues as an invitation to have a conversation. We think, therefore we are. I don't know, maybe we should regress back to primal grunts, may not be so fun at the parts counter though.

Back