free website stats program Broke on vacation please help fast!! | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Broke on vacation please help fast!!

Installed a jumper for coil power, seems to have fixed it. Thank you guys very much I was in fear that are vacation was ruined. I can't express my gratitude enough!!! Thank you Hoople, I'm very grateful you were able to help us! I'll let you guys know how the rest of our trip goes
Thank you much! Dave

Nice work Hoop! Very nice!

One way you could express your thanks would be to click on the donate button at the top of the screen when your vacation is over. With out the $$ this board probably wouldn't exist and the help wouldn't be here. I'm just sayin.....

Enjoy your trip.

Bodeen

Installed a jumper for coil power, seems to have fixed it. Thank you guys very much I was in fear that are vacation was ruined. I can't express my gratitude enough!!! Thank you Hoople, I'm very grateful you were able to help us! I'll let you guys know how the rest of our trip goes
Thank you much! Dave

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

GREAT Job Hoople!!

If you need a kill switch rip the wire out.

I'm impressed guys. Dave was on vacation, obviously without all the tools & equipment he needs, & Hoople was able to get him going along with Glider, Jonas, etc's help. There is no worse feeling than being broken down while many miles from home

I'm impressed guys. Dave was on vacation, obviously without all the tools & equipment he needs, & Hoople was able to get him going along with Glider, Jonas, etc's help. There is no worse feeling than being broken down while many miles from home

Thats the whole idea here on HDT ----- The BROTHER / SISTERHOOD of caring and trying to help everyone !!!!!

WOW!! How cool was that to watch this thread. Nobody can tell me that we don't have the best bunch of members on the net!

I'm still scratching my head why Dave had his Laptop with him while on Vacation.! Isn't that the stuff your suppose to be taking a vacation FROM?:D

I'm still scratching my head why Dave had his Laptop with him while on Vacation.! Isn't that the stuff your suppose to be taking a vacation FROM?:D

That's a GREAT WAY to Take HOOPLE along and Not putting him in the TOOL BOX as I have always Suggested....

Great JOB here!!

Fun and Knowledgeable Read.....

signed....BUBBIE

computers are not only for work for some of us . some are just for fun and looking things up ,and reading on this site. worked out well for the downed sportster good job guys. hope i dont have to use yous when iam out. but like reading learning experiences

Back