Bring on the Raven's!

Discussion in 'Sports' started by horizonchaser, Jan 15, 2012.

1. horizonchaser

horizonchaser Senior Member Contributor

If there is one team that I would like to avenge in a playoff loss (aside from the spanking we got from the Giants in the Superbowl ) it's the Raven's. I just heard on the radio that we are a 7 point favorite.
    Can't wait!

2. Corvus

Corvus New Member

Seems the Ravens played badly but managed to scrape a win. Listened to the game on the Ravens gameday network and they were trying to talk up the performance. But Ravens are surely going to have to up their game to have any chance at all at New England next weekend. I'm only an interested Brit so no expert on your game.

3. Dr. Dolittle

Dr. Dolittle Experienced Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

And if the Giants continue to play like they did against the Packers, you might get a shot at avenging that loss, too.

4. horizonchaser

horizonchaser Senior Member Contributor

That would be the sweetest of sweet Doc. I watched them destroy the Packers yesterday. That is one scary team those Giants. We would need our "A game" and then some!

5. Rubyred

Rubyred Senior Member

Be careful what you wish for! GO BIG BLUE!

6. Gas Gauge

Gas Gauge Junior Member

Since I no longer have a dog in this fight...I'm thinking it would be kinda cool to see the Harbaugh Boys go at it in the Super Bowl!

7. NEWHD74FAN

NEWHD74FAN Experienced Member Retired Moderators

The 49'ers have their work cut out for them with the NY...both teams are peaking and hungry...Ravens are gonna have a tough time with the Pats...!

8. Dr. Dolittle

Dr. Dolittle Experienced Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

Indeed.

Usually the two Conference Championship games are better than the Super Bowl! Can't wait until Sunday!

9. Jack Klarich

Jack Klarich Expert Member

This could make for a watchable Super Bowl:s