free website stats program brighter brake light | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

brighter brake light

I like the flashing one and have seen it on bikes. It really gets your attention and is probably safer than a flame thrower. I think I will look into this type, it would be a lot more noticeable than stock.

Does it strobe brightly? It would be nice if it strobed or flashed brightly to really get the attention of the stupid people out there.

My wife and I both have BrightA$$ lights on our scoots. I have noticed that cagers tend to stay back further after any "tap" of the brakes.

HIGHLY recommended :bigsmiley12:

how do you tell if its smoked or not
i have what i think is stock red brake light cover - is it the inside film that is smoked?

pics would be cool here-thanks
ps

flame throwers would be awesome

I was thinking about inventing a flame thrower tail light. Maybe that would keep cars from tailgating me...

Nice thought - wonder if they make one for cars too???:newsmile011:

Here in NE I'll drift my truck over into the "road sand/salt marbles" whenever someone gets too close & they pull back in a hurry when the rocks start flying.

As far as tail-lights, BAL's are probably one of the best, but a tad too $pendy so I'm planning to go w/HD's LED tail light & see how good it illuminates (1/2 price of BAL). I've seen some lenses w/LED bulb inserts, but prefer HD & BAL design b/c they integrate everyting (shell, LED, circuitry) into one package.

Back