free website stats program Bright A__ Light Installed | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Bright A__ Light Installed

You have to reuse the gasket from the stock taillight.

(?).. I purchased 2 of their lights and each came with a new gasket.

Shop around, holiday seasons on the way so you can get better price, I paid little less than $150 OTD with coupon and dealer events discount.

I shopped and shopped and shopped and never saw that light for less than 189.00 plus tax. Maybe when you buy a new bike they will give you a break. What is OTD with coupon mean?

Last edited by a moderator:
I shopped and shopped and shopped and never saw that light for less than 189.00 plus tax. Maybe when you buy a new bike they will give you a break. What is OTD with coupon mean?

Out The Door with coupon

I think

Bodeen

Yes, they are plug and play and looks just like HD tail light.

Out the Door for a little less than $150 for a BAL-1, meaning you paid ~ $142 before sales tax is an unheard of price to me. I even called the factory and asked if I could come in person and pay cash for a BAL-1. They told it would be $212 !

In order to buy a model BAL-2, I sold my used BAL-1 on E-bay for more than what you paid for yours Brand New.

That's one heck of a BAL-1 coupon (>25% off) you had.....

OTD is of course out the door, I got 25% off on store wide discount and 10% off on military discount.

I got mine off eBay, $75 bucks. It was made on 12/08 (stamped on the inside of the light), so I still have 3 yrs left on the warranty. :)

Good morning,
Just to ensure I "get it". +/- $300 for a very bright tail light ? No, I'm not judging.. I just want to make sure I'm not missing anything here. I'm all for safety.
Tks

Good morning,
Just to ensure I "get it". +/- $300 for a very bright tail light ? No, I'm not judging.. I just want to make sure I'm not missing anything here. I'm all for safety.
Tks

MSRP for the BAL-1 is $199.00. Cheap insurance to keep the Teeny Bopper on the cell phone from eating your rear bumper.

Back