free website stats program Breaking back tire loose???? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Breaking back tire loose????

Of course it will "bring out the parents". First off nobody wants to see you get hurt but you will do what you will do. On a second point while you" look killer" you make the rest of us look like A-holes because we will be lumped in with your poor judgment. God forbid you make a mistake and cause an accident that hurts someone else.The judge won't knock time off or reduce your fines because you looked cool. You are free to do any stupid thing and harm yourself all you want but you are not free to endanger the lives of those around you. I may sound harsh but I have already lost two friends and have a third who can't move his right side to motorcycle accidents due to lapses in judgment so I have a good deal of passion about things like this. Just ride Bro you don't have to prove your cool . You are on the bike already that is proof enough isn't it

Be safe Bro

I agree 100% with what Tigg says.
And, if that isn't enough, you can add to it the fact that it hits you in the wallet. While you are watching the smoke you are making, you are also watching your hard earned cash floating away in the breeze.
Wear and tear on the tires and brakes.
Added stress on the driveline and engine
Heat and pressure on the clutch
What's a burn out worth?

To be fair though, and also quite honest, We were all young once, and the same thought and actions were part of getting to where we are today.
Just keep in the back of your mind.....some made it.....some didn't.
Fact.
Do as you will, and tell us in a few years what you think.

Last edited by a moderator:
Go ahead and practise, get it right and awe the masses. But be prepared to have Joe public react differently. Here you can get a couple of hundred dollar fine for stunting. This is the same mind set as the Starbuck Warriors with loud pipes. They love to crack their engines at every light on two popular streets here, as you can see this just amazes joe public who are dinning on the nearby outdoor patios.. Now our city politicians think they can garner votes and public support for a noise ban and once they smell blood, goodby pipes, won't be long now and a bylaw will be in place. Guess I will have to practise my speall, Smile politely and say "Afternoon Officer was I Speeding"? wOOt thanks.

Back