free website stats program Breaking back tire loose???? | Harley Davidson Forums

Breaking back tire loose????

up@12

Well I am wondering for a softail with a 80ci motor how much hp or torque do you need to leave a set of lights normally and half way through them get on it and get the back tire to brake loose? I know rider has to do with weight to hp but just looking for an average?

Cheers:D

I don't know and I don't want to know - I've already replaced 2 rear tires in a year and I don't need to do any more!

I want to be able for the bike to be able to do a rolling burn out, it doesn't even need to be a ballistic burnout just a little smoke and some rubber being put down.

Twisted grip: The reason I want to do it is just cuz it looks killer

I want to be able for the bike to be able to do a rolling burn out, it doesn't even need to be a ballistic burnout just a little smoke and some rubber being put down.

It may look killer, but let's hope you don't get killed doing it.... It would suc* to do it and have some one rear end you. Or worse, have someone run a light or stop sign and t-bone you while you dilly-dally thru an intersection. And every rider knows, insections are where alot of accidents happen.

Sounds like you need to take it to the track, or do this on private property. You may need a little more riding experience also. This "technique" is easy to do if you know your bike and have the experience riding it.

Do me a favor.... Just as you get ready to pull away from the stoplight/sign, yell to everyone within ear-shot.. "HEY, WATCH THIS!!!!"

Just be carefull out there and watch out for Leo's...

Back