free website stats program Brass in my oil | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Brass in my oil

It seems to be missing some signatures so perhaps it need printed and sent to the relevant people ti sign it
Mr D Duck and Mr M Mouse are perhaps not the best signatures to have on a diploma

Brian

It seems to be missing some signatures so perhaps it need printed and sent to the relevant people ti sign it
Mr D Duck and Mr M Mouse are perhaps not the best signatures to have on a diploma

Brian

apparently the printer at the university wasn't working (the hamster died)...Mr D Duck said it would get the proper signatures and send it in the mail along with his scholarship check...:D

Update, oil pump cracked, brass thru the whole motor, ESP is going to replace motor:s

So, whats the diagnosis on the brass in the oil? What kind of oil u been using?

H D dino oil, change every 2000 miles with H D filter, ESP is sending rep out Monday morning to authorize new motor

If there was no ESP in the picture what would be the plan of attach?

I think flushing the engine several times with diesel might work.
WAP.gif

With out ESP a reman engine, Flushing would do no good, the pistons and rockers are like sand blasted when the pump cracked the bushing poofed and sent brass thru the I think the crank had too much end play and took out the pump I will meet the tech and ESP guys on Mondaywhole engine

Last edited by a moderator:
hey Jack could you please take a photo to so we can get a better idea of what it looks like...:D

Back